Wednesday, April 20, 2016

AWESOME NEW CLOCKWORK ORANGE POSTER

UPDATE!!!

Seeing as the image link below is broken, and seeing as the people who were selling it as both a print and a t-shirt no longer have it up for sale at their site, and seeing as I can't even find a link anywhere online for it, I'm going to go ahead and assume that Warner Bros sent them a cease and desist, and they complied, post-haste. I'm going to leave this broken link up here as a kind of tribute to the fragile impermanence of digital culture. If I ever find out what went down, I'll obviously be filling you guys in. - Yer Old Pal Jerky


The only change I would have made is to have the nipples bleeding milk instead of blood. Otherwise, this is gorgeous. You can purchase this beautiful piece of art (and a variant) at Cult Classic Prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment